At Sadaka Law, we value your privacy and want you to understand how we handle your information. This policy explains what information we collect, how we use it, and who we may share it with. It applies to our website, mobile apps, emails, and other services we provide.
TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Contact Information
- Identifiers (like usernames)
- Sensitive Information (like Social Security numbers)
- Location Data (with your consent)
- Call Recordings and Other Media
- Biometric Data (with your consent)
- Case Details and Account Info
- Online Activity and Device Info
- Job and Education History
- Inferences Based on Data
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
- You Provide It: When you use our services, like contacting us or creating an account.
- Automatic Collection: Through technologies like cookies and analytics tools, we gather data about your online activity and device.
WHY WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
- To provide our services and communicate with you
- For marketing and research
- In hiring processes
- To ensure compliance, safety, and security
- For interest-based advertising
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
- Service Providers
- Other Law Firms or Lawyers (with your permission)
- Authorities, Law Enforcement, and Others
- In Business Transactions
- Advertising Partners
- Professional Advisors
- Affiliates and Related Companies
- When Required by Law or Agreements
- Opt out of marketing communications
- Stop receiving text messages
- Manage cookies in your browser settings
- Limit interest-based advertising
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California residents have rights regarding their personal information. This includes access, deletion, and opting out of sales. You can make these requests by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may update this policy to reflect changes in our practices or laws. The date of the last update is shown at the bottom.